1. The promoter is: Termico Pest Management Pty Ltd (ABN 24 074 933 869) whose registered office is at 25 Resource Way Malaga WA 6944
2. Employees of Termico Group of Companies and / or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. To enter this competition you simply need to like the Termico Pest Management Facebook page. The winning name will be selected at random.
5. Closing date for entry will be 30th March 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: To enter you simply need to like our Termico Pest Management Facebook page. One entrant will then be selected at random. The winner will receive a $250 voucher for MYER.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by independent adjudicator from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified via Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Western Australia law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be announced via Facebook within 28 days after closing date.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.